Is there a better value 3 burner gas bbq you can buy?
We certainly think you are going to struggle to find one. This Gas Toronto is based on the sister model, which is a charcoal BBQ, which we believe is one of the best you can buy. Therefore it already has loads of features which make using it easy and rewarding.
The bottom line is, there are features on this BBQ, like the Grid-In-Grid system, which you will find on other competitors BBQs costing much more money making this BBQ amazing value which is one of the reasons why we love it.
Easily control the heat from the 3 individual burners and with a thermometer gauge in the lid, and the super flexible "Grid-in-Grid" system, where you can change the grill insert to suit your cooking needs such as Pizza stone or Wok, you have all the features and control of "lid down" cooking found on more expensive gas bbqs!
The stainless steel control panel makes it easy to light the burners and control the heat, as well as use cooking techniques like "indirect heat" for those lovely roast meats and with the built in temp gauge, you can soon learn how to maintain an accurate, consistent temperature so no more burnt food!!!!
The "Grid-In-Grid" System allows so much flexibility:
Cleaning the Toronto is a breeze:
- The Toronto comes with a removable grill inlay which allows you to remove a section of the grill and replace it with additional BBQ tools, sold separately
- Pizza Stone to cook those lovely crispy pizzas
- Cast Iron Cooking Grid to get those perfect grill stripes on your food
- Cast Iron wok for sitr fry's, Asian foods and soups.
- The grills are easy to remove and there is a handy drip tray underneath to capture escaping fats
- Fold away preparation tray helps to avoid making a mess when preparing food
- Comes with handy tool rack to help keep the working area of your grill nice and tidy
Who are Tepro? I've never heard of them!
Tepro are new to the UK BBQ market but what they offer is a superb, robust range of BBQ grills and Accessories. German design and built, made to a supremely high standard, these BBQs are easy to assemble and offer a high quality, practical BBQ which you will get years of use from.
We love the Tepro Toronto 3 Burner Gas BBQ because if offers such good build quality and features for a brilliant price.
Once you have built it, this grill is full of handy features made to make your life easier and are usually found on much more expensive alternatives.
It's really easy to use, with the push and turn ignition buttons, a feature often found on more expensive models and the 3 burners pump out an impressive 30709 BTU so there is enough cooking power here to satisfy any family function.
The interchangeable grill inserts along with the lid and temperature gauge allows you to do all the indirect and direct heat cooking techniques "lid down" bbq'ing is all about!
Simple and easy to clean as well, plus includes a tool rack and handy bottle opener to keep the chef and guests cool with another cold drink!
The trolley design makes it easy to move around if required and the grill itself looks a fine piece of kit in anyone's garden.
- 3 Stainless Steel burners with approx 10,000 BTU per burner
- Two Enameled Cooking Grids
- Includes removable grill insert (other inserts sold separately)
- One Chrome Plated Warming rack
- Enameled flame tamers
- Powder coated lid with stainless steel handle and thermometer
- Foldable side shelf with 4 tool hooks
- Powder coated fire bowl
- Stainless steel control panel
- Stainless steel trolley handle
- Four powder coated legs
- Two Plastic wheels with wheel caps
- Powder coated trolley with bottom rack
- Bottle Opener
- Includes hose and regulator
Lead Time: 3 to 5 Days
Delivery Type: Boxed Delivery
Delivery Service: Tracked
Express Delivery Available: Yes
- Width(mm): 1140
Depth (mm): 580
Height (mm): 1085
Cooking Area Dimensions (mm):
Grill surface approx 560 by 415
Warming area approx 540 by 245