Easy to use traditional style charcoal barrel bbq
A simple to use barrel style charcoal BBQ makes the Fitchburg an appealing purchase. With an adjustable height charcoal tray, warming rack and handy side preparation shelf along with a thermometer in the lid, you can easily achieve the "lid down" cooking style which has become an essential part of the modern day BBQ experience.
Cleaning the Fitchburg is a breeze:
- With a simple design there are not many parts to clean
- Enameled finish of the barrel means it cleans up quickly and looks like new
- Preparation tray helps to avoid making a mess when preparing food
Who are Tepro? I've never heard of them!
Tepro are new to the UK BBQ market but what they offer is a superb, robust range of BBQ grills and Accessories. German design and built, made to a supremely high standard, these BBQs are easy to assemble and offer a high quality, practical BBQ which you will get years of use from.
The Fitchburg is really easy to use, the simple barrel design and adjustable charcoal tray makes it easy to control the heat and avoids burning your food!!
The temperature gauge in the lid means you can achieve the "lid down" cooking style on your BBQ and with the vent controls too, your BBQ is very easy to control and manage.
The trolley design makes it easy to move around if required and the grill itself looks a fine piece of kit in anyone's garden.
- Two Enameled Cooking Grids
- One Chrome Plated Warming rack
- Steel lid with stainless steel handle and thermometer
- Fold-able side shelf with 4 tool hooks
- Painted fire tray
- Height adjustable charcoal tray
- solid bottom rack with frame
- Two Plastic wheels
- Heat resistant painted steel up to max 350 degrees C
- Air vents
Lead Time: 3 to 5 Days
Delivery Type: Boxed Delivery
Delivery Service: Tracked
Express Delivery Available: Yes
- Width(mm): 1035
Depth (mm): 600
Height (mm): 1050
Cooking Area Dimensions (mm):
Grill surface approx 583 by 392
Warming area approx 583 by 206