Outback 4 Burner Gas & Charcoal Dual Fuel BBQ
Which is better Gas or Charcoal? No need to compromise, have them both!!!
The brilliant Outback Combi 4 Burner Gas and Charcoal BBQ is a must buy for anyone who is unsure of which style of BBQ they prefer. Some favour the ease of Gas, where you can walk up, turn it on and you are ready to go, whereas others believe there is no better taste or smell than food cooked over charcoals.
Settle the argument and amaze your friends or guests with food cooked over both fuels at the same time. The Outback Combi makes cooking with charcoal easy thanks to the turn handle which lowers and raises the height of the charcoal tray and therefore avoids you burning your food.
This is a seriously large Dual Fuel BBQ so will make a real statement in your garden or patio. If you want both the charcoal and gas options but don't have the room, then the Combi is available in a 2 burner style as well. This is a large grill making entertain bigger groups of friends or family a breeze with, in effect two barbecues cooking at the same time.
Full of cool features, this BBQ gives you the choice of a charcoal BBQ on the left hand side and a powerful 4 burner Gas BBQ on the right hand side. Both sides have lids, with a vent on the charcoal side and a thermometer on the gas, so you can have the "lid down" cooking style and both can be used at the same time,the grill areas are of a good size but not massive so that space is not wasted. The whole BBQ is so easy to use and comes backed with Outback's 5 year limited warranty for complete piece of mind. Outback build superb BBQs, this one is no exception and will look great on your patio or garden.
It's so easy to control the charcoal side of this bbq thanks to the vents which control air flow and the turn handle to easily raise and lower the heat. You can soon learn how to maintain an accurate, consistent temperature so no more burnt food!!!!
Not confident of how to use charcoal? Don't be the Outback Combi makes it easy:
Cooking food on different fuels is easy and great fun:
- Get the charcoals lit and ready quick with one of the easy charcoal fire starters. Then spread over the charcoal basket
- If the coals get too hot, simply adjust the height of the coal rack using the turn handle so no need to remove the cooking gril to lift or lower making it much safer to use.
- Both sides of the BBQ can be lit and used at the same time
- Large warming racks on both sides give room to rest cooked food
- Settle the argument with your guest by being able to cook them food on a choice of fuels!!!
- Comes with side preparation areas to make your life easier when preparing the food keeping the area of your grill nice and tidy
- Handy bottle opener to help keep the chef nice and cool and refreshed!!!
Outback build quality BBQs and with a 5 year limited warranty you can purchase with complete piece of mind
Outback are the leading supplier of Barbecues in the UK and are famed for their high quality and reliable products. We are proud to be one of their stockists, and with their 5 year limited warranty, you can purchase your BBQ with complete confidence and piece of mind. Like any BBQ manufacturer, the large majority of the products they make are self-build items. Some customers will find these products easier to build than others. At the end of the day, once your grill is assembled, you will get years of use and pleasure from it. So that initial couple of hours effort in the back garden, shed or garage putting it together is well worth it in the long term and the end result is a high quality, practical BBQ which you will get years of use from.
View full product details
We love any Dual Fuel Charcoal and Gas combined BBQ because if offers basically two BBQs in one. The Outback Combi 4 burner is no exception and is a large family sized dual fuel barbecue making cooking for larger groups and parties much easier and stress free. The dual fuel aspect provides the convienience of the walk up and switch on aspect of a gas barbecue from the 4 burner gas bbq on the right hand side and then the traditional cooking with charcoal bbq on the left hand side both offering large cooking areas.
- FREE 3 Piece Tool Kit
- Four cast iron burners
- Three Porcelain coated Cast Iron cooking grids
- One Porcelain coated cast iron griddle
- Two Porcelain Enameled Warming rack
- Lava rock
- Adjustable charcoal bowl via crank handle
- Piezo ignition and easy control heat
- Two Porcelain Enameled lids with stainless steel handles and thermometer and vent
- Two side shelves
- Front opening tray and storage door
- Two swivel castors and 2 large wheels for easy transport
- Includes gas hose and regulator
- Bottle Opener
Lead Time: 5 to 7 Days
Delivery Type: Pallet Kerb Side Delivery
Delivery Service: Tracked
Express Delivery Available: Yes
- Width(mm): 1733
Depth (mm): 563
Height (mm): 1212
Cooking Area Dimensions (mm):
Grill surface approx (Gas) 640 by 420
Charcoal surface approx 480 by 420