The Thermofor HD3400 Heavy Duty Automatic Window and Roof Vent Opener is the ideal accessory to give much needed ventilation to your greenhouse.
- With the same unique action and smooth twist free operation as the HD3200 this unit incorporating double upper arms has a stronger bracket assembly and includes extra strong springs to provide a very positive closing action.
- It is recommended for use on both aluminium and timber roof and top hung side vents, particularly light polycarbonate glazed, in exposed areas to reduce wind snatch effect and provide increased resistance to wind flutter.
- Finished in a durable polyester powder coating and corrosion resistant throughout.
- It will lift up to 6 kg (13.25lbs), i.e. a vent weighing up to 12 kg (glass area not exceeding 0.65m² in an aluminium frame), with a maximum opening of 35cm (14 inches).
- Designed and supplied by the same manufacturer over the past 50 years.
- Simple and Easy to fit thanks to the comprehensive instructions included
- Solar Powered - non electric or cables required
One of the latest innovations, the durable cast-aluminium DōJoe transforms your Kamado Joe into a best-in-class pizza oven. Ideal for beginners and expert chefs alike, the distinctive wedge shape of the DōJoe makes maintaining steady temperatures ranging from 204°C to 371°C effortless—even over the course of hours—while also allowing grillers to easily see and monitor their pizza or other baked goods as they cook. Dedicated supports for the Kamado Joe Heat Deflectors and Kamado Joe Pizza Stone ensure optimum distances between, guaranteeing perfect crust and crisp toppings.
The durable cast aluminum JoeTisserie transforms the Kamado Joe® into a new kind of spit, harnessing the self-basting action of a rotisserie inside the signature Kamado Joe® high-fire ceramic body for meats that are smoky, juicy and tender. With a quiet-but-powerful motor that can spin up to 23 kilograms of chicken, prime rib or Boston butt, the innovative JoeTisserie features a distinctive wedge shape so cooks can seal off the kamado dome for optimal heat retention. The durable spit rod is easy to install and features quickly adjustable forks for excellent balance, and the constant, steady rotation preserves the meat's natural juices for an even cook.
Maintain automatic temperature control of your kamado ceramic grill with the iKamand smart grill feature and the Kamado Joe app. Simply attach the smart device to the bottom vent of your charcoal ceramic grill, and total control over heat, smoke, and target temperature is in your hands.