An easy to use Family Size BBQ Smoker which produces amazing results without feeling the heat in your wallet!
There is something unique about enjoying food cooked slowly over a low heat in a BBQ Smoker. These cooking styles originate from America, where the meat is not cooked over a direct heat and instead is smoked through a separate chamber giving a cooking temperature of between 85 and 130 degrees C.
The result is food which does not burn, is full of moisture and has a sticky, smoky flavour to it which can be enhanced by using Flavoured Smoking Chips and BBQ Rubs.
This family sized Charcoal BBQ Smoker provides not only a large charcoal BBQ grill to cook your food in the traditional style over hot coals, but also comes with a separate smoking chamber which can either be used as a separate grill, or can be filled with wood or coals and smoking chips and gives you the chance to smoke your food in the original American style.
The Milwaukee is flexible enough that the BBQ enthusiast will find it suits all their needs however still remains easy to use and therefore is something which can be just as easily at home in anyone's garden. Expert or novice, anyone can produce amazing food leaving your guests licking their lips with delight.
It's so easy to add more coals to this smoker when using the side chamber without having to disturb the main cooking area. And with vents to control air flow and the built in temp gauge, you can soon learn how to maintain an accurate, consistent temperature so no more burnt food!!!!
The Possibilites of Smoking Food is endless:
Smoked Food is the healthy alternative:
- The Milwaukee provides all the equipment you need to get some amazing results.
- With adjustable charcoal racks, you can control the heat and keep the coals burning for hours
- Due to the low cooking temperature the food hardly needs turning and will not burn making this really easy to use.
- Using different fuels and different flavours of wood creates amazing results allowing you lots of opportunities to find the flavours that suit your palate
- Can be used as a traditional charcoal BBQ as well and the side smoker provides extra cooking space
- Smoking prevents grease or other liquids from dripping onto the coals below which can produce harmful substances
- Your food is not dry or burnt, retains the moisture and natural juices therefore reducing the need for additional sauces and flavourings on your plate
Who are Tepro? I've never heard of them!
Tepro are new to the UK BBQ market but what they offer is a superb, robust range of BBQ grills and Accessories. German design and built, made to a supremely high standard, these BBQs are easy to assemble and offer a high quality, practical BBQ which you will get years of use from.
The Tepro Milwaukee Smoker offers a family sized charcoal BBQ grill with temperatue gauge for "lid down" cooking but also provides a side smoker to create some amazing smoking style food.
It's really easy to use, you do not need to be some BBQ expert to get some amazing results from this BBQ. You can choose to use flavoured wood chips if you like, however simply burning wood in the side chamber will make your steaks and meat joints taste great.
You can adjust the height of the coals and close the vents meaning the fuel will burn slowly and last hours, ideal when cooking big meat joints.
There is a handy preparation shelf at the front of the smoker and its sturdy design makes it a long lasting BBQ which you will get years of use from.
The trolley design makes it easy to move around if required and the grill itself looks a fine piece of kit in anyone's garden.
- FREE BBQ Tool Kit
- Main Chamber:
- Three Enameled Cooking Grids
- Steel lid with metal handle and built in thermometer
- Height Adjutsable charcoal grid
- Holds up to 4kg of coal
- Powder coated fire bowl
- Side Chamber:
- Two Enameled Cooking grids
- Steel lid with metal handle
- Holds up to 2kg of coal
- Air Vents
- 3 Slatted front shelf
- Large steel wheels
- Stable bottom rack with frame
Lead Time: 3 to 5 Days
Delivery Type: Pallet Delivery
Delivery Service: Tracked
Express Delivery Available: No
- Width(mm): 1710
Depth (mm): 785
Height (mm): 1510
Cooking Area Dimensions (mm):
Grill surface Main Chamber approx 975 by 440
Grill surface Side Chamber approx 412 by 388