Outback Signature 6 Burner Hybrid Gas BBQ
Outback Signature 6 Burner Hybrid Gas BBQ
The Outback Signature 6 Burner Gas BBQ is the bigger version of the Outback Signature 4 Burner Gas BBQ.
The Independent newspaper featured a review of the smaller variant of this model, as they conducted a review of the top 10 best BBQ's you can buy in 2016. The Outback Signature 6 Burner Gas BBQ is everything its smaller sibling has to offer but on a larger scale So it is a heavy duty, powerful 6 burner Gas BBQ packed full of great features but with a larger cooking area and more storage space. One of the things we love about it though is it arrives pre-assembled on its own special pallet. All you need to do is simply lift off using the attached handles, attach the two side shelves, which takes a couple of minutes, connect your gas bottle and away you go. There is no construction manual to follow and dedicating an afternoon to building your BBQ on the day your guests are due to arrive at 6pm!!!!
Finished in high grade stainless steel, this BBQ really is a thing of beauty. Comprising of a stainless steel grill and a porcelain enameled cast iron griddle, the cooking area is enormous making catering for larger parties and gatherings easy.
The stainless steel lid with built in thermometer provides the option for "lid down" cooking which is what all modern day BBQ cooking experiences are all about and the powerful side burner allows you to cook using a pan which is ideal for rice/pasta or wok. There are foldable stainless steel shelves for added work space and two enormous storage draws under the counter as well as a storage cupboard.
If you are going to cook frozen burgers and sausages then this is not the BBQ for you. You can save yourself a lot of money and get the same results on something like a 3 Burner Tepro Toronto. However, if you want to take your BBQ skills to the next level, and cooking slow roasted meats, breads, soups and a wild array of fish and Asian style dishes sounds like something you want to explore, then you will not regret buying one of these amazing BBQs.
Roast a meat joint or bird on the Optional Rotisserie - you'll never cook it any other way again!
A BBQ is for life.....not just for Summer!!!!
- Attach the Optional Rotisserie Kit to your Outback Signature 6 burner and skewer your meat joint or bird to the Rotisserie pole and cook, lid down with the rear burner.
- If you are going to spend this kind of money on a BBQ you need to realise this Gas grill is something more than just for cooking sausages and burgers.
- A well built, good branded BBQ should last many years if you look after it.
- If you are worried about the weather, why not try one of our superb Outback BBQ Shelters,.
- From soups, meat joints to breads and puddings. Only your imagination is the limit.
Outback build quality BBQs and with a 5 year limited warranty you can purchase with complete piece of mind
Outback are the leading supplier of Barbecues in the UK and are famed for their high quality and reliable products. We are proud to be one of their stockists and to have the BBQs on display in our showroom, and with their 5 year limited warranty, you can purchase your BBQ with complete confidence and piece of mind.
View full product details
The Outback Signature 6 burner Gas BBQ is one of the best premium Gas BBQs you can buy. This family sized stainless steel BBQ is pre-built and offers superb build quality and supreme levels of finish and detail plus offering you such a powerful and flexible BBQ grill. This really is an enormous 6 burner Gas barbecue packed full of features, storage and build quality found on other BBQ manufacturers models which will cost several thousand pounds. You get everything you need to enjoy the BBQ experience for one price including a top quality genuine Outback cover.
- FREE Genuine Outback BBQ Cover
- Six stainless steel burners providing 65,513 BTU
- Four flame Tamers
- Stainless Steel Hood with Aluminium Coated Steel Inner skin
- Stainless Steel body
- Stainless Steel cooking grill
- Porcelain Enameled Cast Iron Griddle
- Warming Rack
- Stainless Steel drip tray
- Two Folding side shelves
- Ceramic Infra Red Back Burner providing 13.640 BTU
- Cast Iron & Brass Side Burner providing 15,013 BTU
- Electric Ignition
- Two Storage Cabinet
- Two Storage Drawers
- Four Heavy Duty Castor Wheels (2 locking)
- Includes Hose and Regulator
Lead Time: 5 to 7 Days
Delivery Type: Pallet Kerb Side Delivery
Delivery Service: Tracked
Express Delivery Available: Yes
- Width(mm): 2220
Depth (mm): 600
Height (mm): 1240
Cooking Area Dimensions (mm):
Grill surface approx (Main Grill) 330 by 427 x2
Cast Iron Griddle approx 330 by 427